Miracle Trees wants to use the Moringa Tree in the fight against food shortages and environmental problems.
We are aware of the serious food shortages and the large environmental problems. Miracle Trees wants to give people the possibility to contribute to the solutions of these problems by using a particular tropical tree: the Moringa Oleifera. This multi-purpose tree, also called the Miracle tree, is a source of high quality nutrition, can be used effectively to reduce desertification and to combat climate change
The sky is not the limit, it is just the beginning.
Alone your possibilities are limited, but together we can make it work.
Miracle Trees focuses on what is possible and the Moringa Tree offers so many possibilities.
What we do:
● Give knowledge to the Moringa Tree and its possibilities
● Support existing projects in developing countries where the Moringa Trees are cultivated and processed
● Stimulate the planting of Moringa Trees
● Stimulate the fair trade of Moringa products on the world market, so the producers, such as local farmers and people who grow the plants, can profit. For us this is an important issue because we believe that a durable solution to food shortages in developing countries is linked to the economic development of these countries.
● Stimulate further scientific research. Thus far qualities of the Moringa leaves have been recognised throughout the centuries. Recent scientific research examines the possibilities of the Moringa Tree. However, research is still not finished. More research is welcome.